The Book Club is a small group that gathers monthly to read and discuss books.
The group chooses the books and although some books are explicitly about Buddhism, others have topics that are related to Buddhist concepts.
Meetings are generally the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm.
We will be meeting virtually via Zoom through the end of the year 2021.
The upcoming books are:
- 11/10/21 Saint Young Men – Hikaru Nakamura
- 12/8/21 A Promised Land – Barack Obama
- 1/12/22 Your choice of book by Marie Kondo
- Everyone is welcome
- The discussion starts from the book, but ranges to many other topics
- It is a good way to meet other readers who are interested in Buddhism
- You don’t need to have finished the book (as long as you don’t mind spoilers)
If you are interested in joining our group, please email Lisa Kobayashi at firstname.lastname@example.org.