CORONA VIRUS Update:
CORONAVIRUS Update: Update as of 03.30.2022
The Betsuin is adhering to the following guidelines and capacity limits. The office is open regular weekday and weekend hours.
Office Hours & Guidelines
- Weekday Office Hours
- Monday through Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
- Weekend Office Hours
- Saturday and Sunday 8:30am-4:30pm
- Masks required
- Sunday services and special holiday services remain virtual for the time being.
- Offering in person Hondo (Temple) weddings, funerals and memorial services limited to:
- 100 attendees plus the officiating minister(s) through May 31, 2022
- 150 attendees plus officiating minister(s) beginning Jun 1, 2022
- Virtual memorial and funeral services are available or can supplement in person services.
- No contact receiving lines are recommended.
- Limited Otoki/Refreshments begin:
- May 1, 2022 – maximum 100 attendees.
- June 1, 2022 – maximum 150 attendees.
- The Nokotsudo is open.
- You may use your key cards and key fobs to enter without an appointment or advance notice.
Facility Use for all Betsuin and Community Organizations
- Indoor or outdoor meetings or events allowed.
- Exercise and Sports can resume Jun 1, 2022.
- Contact the Betsuin office at firstname.lastname@example.org , or 408-293-9292 for availability, requirements, and capacity limitations.
- Follow Betsuin Covid safety requirements and capacity limitations
- Indoor and outdoor crowd management team is recommended
- Proof of Covid Vaccination or 72 hour negative Covid test required for volunteers and attendees
To schedule services, facility use or make appointments, office staff can be reached by email (email@example.com) or by phone (408-293-9292). We’re here to help as much as we can. If we’re not able to answer your phone call, please leave us a message.
The re-opening committee is meeting monthly to review the current pandemic situation and our level of opening.
Betsuin Office Staff